All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA plain-English guide for writers, scholars, composers, artists, programmers, architects, lawyers, publishers, and anyone else whose life or career is affected by copyight law --Cover.
- Author BiographyWilliam S. Strong is a Partner at Kotin, Crabtree, and Strong, LLP, Boston, and a leading authority on copyright and trademark issues.
- Author(s)William S. Strong
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleThe Copyright Book
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementsixth edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.