Consider these sponsored items
- £59.89Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Frederiksen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/10/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight180 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction Purpose of the book Chapter 2: Who are the copyright librarians? A Day in the Life (Canada, Europe, UK, US) Chapter 3: Copyright in libraries Copyright in action Chapter 4: Copyright specialization But I'm not a lawyer Chapter 5: Copyright librarian jobs Survey of job descriptions, range of duties and responsibilities Chapter 6: Copyright education Survey of LIS programs and courses Chapter 7: DIY copyright education Continuing education, professional development, current awareness Chapter 8: Advanced copyright librarianship Outreach, advocacy, leadership Chapter 9: Conclusion Intentional copyright librarianship Appendix 1: Top Ten Things Every Copyright Librarian Should Know
- Author BiographyLinda Frederiksen is the Head of Access Services at Washington State University Vancouver, where she previously held the position of Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Librarian. Linda received a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and French from Central Washington University. Before receiving a Master of Library Science degree from Emporia State University in Kansas, Linda worked in both public and academic libraries. She is active in local, regional and national organizations, projects and initiatives advancing resource sharing and equitable access to information. She is the co-author of Global Resource Sharing and the author of The Copyright Librarian. She holds a Post-Master's Certificate in Copyright Management and Leadership from the University of Maryland Center for Intellectual Property.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.