All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.98Trending at £5.54
- £5.90Trending at £6.80
- £21.95Trending at £22.80
- £3.44Trending at £4.19
- £10.43Trending at £12.02
- £4.69Trending at £6.99
- £8.69Trending at £14.42
About this product
- DescriptionHannah Webster Foster's two major Early American works with a wealth of primary materials are now available in a Norton Critical Edition.
- Author BiographyBryan Waterman is Associate Professor of English at New York University. He is the author of The Friendly Club of New York City and the Making of American Literature and several essays on American literature and culture published in American Literary History, Early American Literature, The William and Mary Quarterly, and elsewhere. He is the coeditor, with Cyrus R. K. Patell, of The Cambridge Companion to the Literature of New York.
- Author(s)Hannah Webster Foster
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width132 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBryan Waterman,Jennifer Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.