Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionProvides insight into the rules and recommendations of IEEE Std 1500. This title presents background information about some of the choices and decisions made throughout the design of this IEEE standard conceived to enable efficient core test reuse and debug at the SOC level.
- Author(s)Francisco Da Silva,Teresa McLaurin,Tom Waayers
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.