All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what the interrogations reveal about the individual and communal lives of those interrogated and how the interrogations themselves shaped villagers' perceptions of those lives. This book shows how heretical and orthodox beliefs flourished side by side and what life was like in one particular time and place.
- Author BiographyMark Gregory Pegg is Associate Professor of History at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Mark Gregory Pegg
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.62
- £38.94Trending at £39.46
- £62.99Trending at £105.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.