All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the exercise and protection of cross- and beyond-border expressive and religious liberties, and on the First Amendment's relationship to the world beyond US shores.
- Author BiographyTimothy Zick is Professor of Law at William and Mary Law School. Professor Zick has twice been selected for a College of William and Mary Plumeri Award for teaching excellence and has been appointed the Cabell Research Professor and the Robert and Elizabeth Scott Research Professor. He has testified before Congress on free speech issues and has been a frequent commentator on the First Amendment in print and other media. Professor Zick is the author of Speech out of Doors: Preserving First Amendment Liberties in Public Places (Cambridge, 2008).
- Author(s)Timothy Zick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.