Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone involved in public policy, this book consolidates the diverse research in this area but also makes one of the most valuable contributions to date to the study of the economics of criminal behaviour.
- Author BiographyMark Cohen holds the Justin Potter Chair in Competitive American Business and is Senior Associate Dean at the Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University. He is also a Visiting Professor of Criminal Justice Economics at the University of York (U.K.). He is the author of more than 50 books and journal articles on crime economics.
- Author(s)Mark A. Cohen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.