All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of photographs and detailed plans, this book analyzes what makes a cottage garden and identifies the plants and structural features that are often incorporated in cottage gardens. Christopher Lloyd's previous books include The Well Tempered Garden .
- Author(s)Christopher Lloyd,Richard Bird
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/1990
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/04/2000
- Content Note160pp colour illustrations
- Weight1096 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £5.77Trending at £7.41
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.