All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of photographs and detailed plans, this book analyzes what makes a cottage garden and identifies the plants and structural features that are often incorporated in cottage gardens. Christopher Lloyd's previous books include The Well Tempered Garden .
- Author(s)Christopher Lloyd,Richard Bird
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/1990
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/04/2000
- Content Note160pp colour illustrations
- Weight1096 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.63Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.