All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.86
- £5.36Trending at £5.76
- £2.60Trending at £4.08
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £4.00Trending at £6.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this illustrated picture book, when young Jake visits the Texas State Fair, he makes a beeline for his favourite sugary treat. But when the cotton-candy machine malfunctions, he leaves a very sticky situation in his wake as cotton candy runs wild. Ages 5 to 8 years.
- Author BiographyDotti Enderle is a celebrated author who loves to entertain children with her imaginative storytelling. She is a member of the Society of Childrens Book Writers and Illustrators, the Houston Storytellers Guild, and the Writers League of Texas. She is the author of Pelicans The Cotton Candy Catastrophe at the Texas State Fair, The Fat Stock Stampede at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Hidden, and Granny Gert and the Bunion Brothers, which was her first collaboration with Joe Kulka. She resides with her family in Houston, Texas. Chuck Galey is the owner of Chuck Galey Illustration. He majored in graphic design and graduated from Mississippi State University. He contributes to magazines, corporations, and advertising clients nationwide and has illustrated more than thirty books, including My Brother Dans Delicious, SantaSaurus, and Jazz Cats, a 2002 International Reading Association/Childrens Book Council Childrens Choices selection, also available from Pelican.
- Author(s)Chuck Galey,Dotti Enderle
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note31 colour illus
- Weight384 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.