All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a detailed account of the way in which business is really conducted in this still most secret of institutions, demonstrating that the Council of Ministers remains the ultimate decision-maker in the European Union.
- Author BiographyPhilippa Sherrington is a lecturer in European Integration at the Department of Politics and International Studies, University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Phillipa Sherrington
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note13 figures, tables, bibliography
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.