All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe San Francisco Bay Area is more greensward than asphalt jungle, more open space than hardscape. This book tells the story of how San Francisco managed to save large areas of natural open space?
- Author BiographyRichard A. Walker is professor of geography and chair of the California Studies Center at the University of California, Berkeley. His publications include The New Social Economy: Reworking the Division of Labor and The Conquest of Bread: 150 Years of California Agribusiness.
- Author(s)Richard A. Walker
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleWeyerhaeuser Environmental Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note36 illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Cronon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.