All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a Second Edition, The Couples Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner helps mental health practitioners reduce the amount of time spent on paperwork so more time can be spent with clients.
- Author BiographyArthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners (R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world. David J. Berghuis, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than a decade. He is also coauthor of numerous titles in the PracticePlanners (R) series.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,David J. Berghuis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePracticePlanners
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight890 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.