Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Carol Rittner,Sondra Myers
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1989
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyDr. Carol Rittner, a sister of mercy, is Director of the Elie Wiesel Foundation. She is also the editor, with Sondra Myers, of The Courage to Care: The Rescue of Jews During the Holocaust, published by New York University Press, and co-producer of and award winning documentary by the same name. Sondra Myers is a national leader in the arts, humanities, and education. She is President fo the National Federation of State Humanities Councils, and Chairman f the States Arts Advocacy League. For the past five years, she has served, by presidential appointment, on the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts. In addition to her organization and institutional service, Mrs. Myers is a frequent writer, and speaker, and a consultant for special projects. She was the executive co-producer of the film, The Courage to Care.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.