All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Moore's history of the Court of Appeal for Ontario traces the evolution of one of Canada's most influential courts from its origins to the post-Charter years.
- Author BiographyChristopher Moore is the author of several notable books in Canadian legal history. A two-time winner of the Governor General's Literary Awards, he writes regularly for both Canada's History and Law Times.
- Author(s)Christopher Moore,Osgoode Society
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOsgoode Society for Canadian Legal History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note24
- Weight700 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.