Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.49Trending at £9.61
- £6.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £12.79
- £5.01Trending at £5.81
- £10.99Trending at £15.03
- £10.26Trending at £14.04
About this product
- Author(s)Werner J. Feld
- Date of Publication01/01/1964
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Table Of ContentsI. Institutional Setting.- II. Organization of the Court.- The Judges.- The Advocates-General.- Obligations and Rights.- The Registrar of the Court.- The Attaches of the Court.- The Chambers of the Court.- The Backgrounds of the Top Personnel of the Court.- III. The Jurisdiction of the Court.- Access to the Court.- Classification of Jurisdictional Powers.- A. The Court as an International Tribunal.- B. The Court as a Constitutional Tribunal.- The Powers of the Communities' Organs.- Relations Between the Communities and the Member States.- Uniform Interpretation of the Treaties.- Revision of Treaties.- Miscellaneous Functions of a Constitutional Nature.- C. The Court as an Administrative Tribunal.- Appeals by Private Parties.- Notable Litigations.- D. The Civil Jurisdiction of the Court.- Civil Service Matters.- Liability of the Communities.- E. Miscellaneous Competences of the Court.- IV. Sources of Law.- V. Procedure.- The Written and Oral Phases of the Proceedings.- The Language Problem.- The Judgment.- Review of Judgments.- Enforcement of Judgments.- VI. Conclusions.- The Court's Impact on the Formulation of Public Policy.- The Court's Contribution to Political Integration.- Selected Bibliography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.