CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy in the late 17th century was a dangerous business. No careerist could afford to know the reclusive philosopher Baruch de Spinoza. Gottfried Leibniz became obsessed with Spinoza's writings and called on Spinoza in person at his home. This work is a philosophical romance of attraction and repulsion, greed and virtue, religion and heresy.
- Author BiographyMatthew Stewart received his doctorate in philosophy from Oxford University.
- Author(s)Matthew Stewart
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2007
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.