All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed account of the litigation between various Hutterite factions and colonies in Manitoba and the US that led to a major division in the 1990s.
- Author BiographyAlvin J. Esau is Professor in the Faculty of Law at the University of Manitoba.
- PrizesShort-listed for Margaret McWilliams Award, Manitoba Historical Society 2005 (Canada).
- Author(s)Alvin J. Esau
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2005
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.