Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who want to make a jacket with the impeccable look of Chanel, this book presents sewing methods the author developed, based on her knowledge of haute couture construction and meticulous research studying original Chanels. Via the DVD, she instructs readers in essential techniques such as cutting and shaping the jacket sections.
- Author BiographyClaire B. Shaeffer is an internationally recognised expert in fashion design history, and construction techniques for haute couture and high-end ready-to-wear. She is a long-time designer for Vogue Patterns, a frequent contributor to Threads magazine and the author of numerous books.
- Author(s)Claire B. Schaeffer
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCouture Sewing
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
- Edition StatementWith DVD ed.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.64Trending at £5.00
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
- £42.41Trending at £65.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.