All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing examples from a wide variety of authors and disciplines, this book demonstrates the difference between strong scientific writing and weak scientific writing. It shows you how to bring your ideas across to your intended audience. In addition, it contains advice on how to start writing, and how to revise your drafts.
- Author(s)Michael Alley
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Corrected ed. 1996. Corr. 3rd printing 1998
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £11.34Trending at £13.47
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.54Trending at £4.63
- £8.90Trending at £12.46
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.