All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of monastic meditation, first published in 1998.
- Author BiographyMary Carruthers is the author of The Craft of Thought (Cambridge 1998) and The Medieval Craft of Memory (University of Pennsylvania 2002) as well as of The Book of Memory (1990 and 2008). She divides her time between New York City and Oxford, where she holds the positions of Remarque Professor of Literature at New York University and Fellow of All Souls College.
- Author(s)Mary Carruthers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2000
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 34
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £7.42Trending at £10.02
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £9.51Trending at £11.02
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £9.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.