Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis work should help guide the reader to a better understanding of how to make Windows software simple to navigate. It concentrates on the development of user-interfaces for Windows 95 and NT software and introduces some important design techniques.
- Author(s)Alex Calvo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/1996
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note112 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight377 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.