The Crafts Business Answer Book: Starting, Managing, and Marketing a Homebased Arts, Crafts, or Design Business by Barbara Brabec (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.40+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.76Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £12.92Trending at £19.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive instruction book relates specifically to businesses falling under the arts and crafts umbrella --from decorative art to needlecrafts to production and marketing of sideline products. Includes a collection of human interest stories about problem-solving and anecdotes about running a business. Illustrations.
- Author BiographyBarbara Brabec is the author of eight books, including Handmade for Profit and the Homemade Money series. She lives in Naperville, Illinois.
- Author(s)Barbara Brabec
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/07/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.