Consider these sponsored items
- £20.03Free postage
- £33.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealy follows The Antidepressant Era with an even more ambitious and dramatic story: the discovery and development of antipsychotic medication. Once pharmaceutical companies recognized their commercial potential, financial as well as clinical pressures drove the development of ever more aggressively marketed medications.
- Author BiographyDavid Healy is Reader in Psychological Medicine at the University of Wales College of Medicine.
- Author(s)David Healy
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Out-of-print date29/07/2015
- Weight586 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.29Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.