All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a solid, foundational understanding of creativity that enables readers to elicit creative performance from their students.
- Author BiographyJami Biles Jones, PhD, is associate professor of library science at East Carolina University. Lori J. Flint, PhD, is associate professor at East Carolina University.
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight461 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJami Biles Jones,Lori J. Flint
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.