Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionYou become the creative lawyer when you take stewardship of your own life and career. It means designing goals related to things you're sure about and designing experiments about things you're not. It means mastering the present while anticipating the future. This book is filled with scores of illuminating exercises on this topic.
- Author BiographyMichael F. Melcher is a nationally known career coach. Educated at Harvard and Stanford, and a former associate at one of the country's leading law firms, Melcher has worked in law, business, and government. He resides in New York City and western Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Michael F. Melcher
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.