All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Clements
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 11 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introducing the creative underground 2 Utopia 3 Manifestos 4 The avant-garde, autonomy and wider participation 5 Creative resistance: counterculture, subculture and counterpublics 6 Heterotopia, Bohemia and vignettes of creative underground practices 7 Work, play and a post-work scenario 8 Everyday life 9 Concluding words ...
- Author BiographyPaul Clements is a Lecturer at several universities, including Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK. He is the author of Charles Bukowski, Outsider Literature, and the Beat Movement (2013) also by Routledge.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.