All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Rome during the tumultuous period of the 1930s and 1940s, this novel recreats the dark intrigue, romantic entanglements and divided loyalties of a war-torn Europe. An exiled Spanish architect, a beautiful young librarian and an elegant Fascist prince are caught up in a plot involving a map which could destroy them all.
- Author BiographyEmilio Caldern was born in Mlaga in 1960 and studied Modern History at the Complutense University. In 2003, he obtained the Valle-Incln Fellowship in Rome from the Spanish Royal Academy. The authors stay in the neighborhood of San Pietro in Montorio was the inspiration for The Creators Map, his first novel for adults. He lives in Madrid.
- Author(s)Emilio Calderon
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/2009
- Weight410 g
- Width142 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine222 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.50Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.