Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Credible Company , communication expert Roger D'Aprix provides a logical and tested strategy to inform skeptical employees in a time of turbulent change. With information being the lifeblood of today's intellectual-capital assembly line, D'Aprix explains, the internal communication task has taken on an unprecedented importance.
- Author BiographyRoger D'Aprix is vice president and advisory board member of ROI Communication. He is an internationally known communication consultant, lecturer, and author who has assisted scores of Fortune 500 companies in developing their communication strategies and redesigning their communication training. He is the author of several business books including the best-selling Communicating for Change: Connecting the Workplace with the Marketplace from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)Roger D'Aprix
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.