All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £30.02
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Creole Affair is the story of the most successful slave rebellion in modern history. The Creole Affair is just as importantly a story of diplomacy: of two extraordinary non-professional diplomats who cleverly resolved the tensions arising from this historic slave uprising that, had it been allowed to escalate, had the potential for catastrophe.
- Author BiographyArthur T. Downey has at various times been a lawyer, a law professor, business executive, diplomat, and former National Security Council staff member. He is the author of Civil War Lawyers: Constitutional Questions, Courtroom Dramas, and the Men Behind Them (2011).
- Author(s)Arthur T. Downey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note18 black & white halftones
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.