Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.54
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePerspectives in Law and Psychology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBruce Dennis Sales
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Table Of Contents1 A Behavioral Scientist Looks at Obscenity.- 2 Improving Comprehension for Jury Instructions.- 3 Dangerousness: Some Definitional, Conceptual, and Public Policy Issues.- 4 Criminal Commitment Contingency Structures.- 5 Professional Accountability in the Treatment and Release of Dangerous Persons.- 6 Who Should Go to Prison.- 7 Prison Environments and Psychological Survival.- 8 Judgments about Crime and the Criminal: A Model and a Method for Investigating Parole Decisions.- 9 Social Accountability: Preface to an Integrated Theory of Criminal and Mental Health Sanctions.- Biographical Sketches of the Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.