All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionWas George W Bush the true heir of Woodrow Wilson, the architect of liberal internationalism? And was the Iraq War a result of liberal ideas about America's right to promote democracy abroad? This book considers America's position on the global stage and what future directions might be possible for the nation in the post-Bush era.
- Author BiographyG. John Ikenberry is the Albert G. Milbank Professor of Politics and International Affairs at Princeton University. Thomas J. Knock is associate professor of history at Southern Methodist University. Anne-Marie Slaughter is director of policy planning for the U.S. State Department. Tony Smith is professor of political science at Tufts University.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Slaughter,G. John Ikenberry,Thomas J. Knock,Tony Smith
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.