All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionSocial democracy is in office almost nowhere in Europe and appears bereft of ideas in the face of the economic crisis that might have given it a historic opportunity. This book examines the fortunes of social democracy in western and east-central Europe and the policy challenges in economic policy, labour markets, and social welfare.
- Author BiographyMichael Keating is Professor of Politics at the University of Aberdeen and Professor of Regional Studies at the European University Institute. David McCrone is Professor of Sociology and co-director of the University of Edinburgh's Institute of Governance.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid McCrone,Michael Keating
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.