All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.26Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionA unique interdisciplinary compilation of readings that challenge and refocus our basic assumptions about the policies and practices of middle school.
- Author BiographyEnora R. Brown is Brown is Associate Professor of Educational Policy Studies and Research at DePaul University in Chicago Her current work in human development and education examines the theories and assumptions that undergird traditional psychology and constructions of youth identities. Kenneth J. Saltman is Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Policy at DePaul University in Chicago and the author most recently of The Edison Schools: Corporate Schooling and the Assault on Public Schools (Routledge 2005) and co-editor of Education as Enforcement: The Militarization and Corporatization of Schools (Routledge 2003).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight997 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byEnora R. Brown,Kenneth Saltman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.