All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA magical new classic in the making from the creator of the beloved favourite, The Tiger Who Came to Tea.
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, the daughter of a distinguished German writer. She left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape from the Nazis and they arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. She was married to the writer Nigel Kneale. Their daughter Tacy is an artist, and their son Matthew is an acclaimed novelist. In 2012, Judith was awarded an OBE for her services to children's literature and Holocaust education.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight190 g
- Width221 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3 years
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £4.79Trending at £5.36
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
- £9.90Trending at £10.48
- £3.51Trending at £3.55
- £4.25Trending at £4.54
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.