Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to show how some members of ethnic minorities have utilized organized crime as one vehicle of upward mobility, advancing from lower-class status to middle-class power and respectability.
- Author BiographyJames M. O'Kane is professor of sociology at Drew University in Madison, New Jersey. He is the author of Pamplona: A Sociological Analysis of Migration and Urban Adaptation Patterns.
- Author(s)James M. O'Kane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.