All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by her love of wildflowers, Kazuko Aoki presents over 70 individual cross-stitch motifs with 20 stunning projects.
- Author BiographyKazuko Aoki is a popular Japanese embroidery artist who draws inspiration from her love of nature. After attending art school in Japan, Kazuko Aoki moved to Sweden to continue her education in textiles. She is the author of multiple embroidery books.
- Author(s)Kazuko Aoki
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content NoteColour Illustrations Throughout
- Weight418 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.