All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.04Trending at £11.63
- £1.95Trending at £2.98
- £7.59Trending at £9.96
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £15.09Trending at £25.00
- £15.97Trending at £19.97
- £9.58Trending at £10.19
About this product
- DescriptionAs a follow-up to The Cross Stitcher's Bible , cross-stitch designer Jane Greenoff offers a collection of over 40 inspirational new designs and projects in this title, divided into four sections: fabulous fabrics, exciting embellishments, perfect stitches and beautiful bands.
- Author BiographyJane Greenoff, managing director of the Cross Stitch Guild, is one of the most successful and popular cross stitch designers. Her knowledge and advice is so sought after that Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch magazine was launched specifically to provide readers with unique designs and interviews with Jane. She is the author of 12 books, notably Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Bible also published by David & Charles. Jane lives with her family in a converted barn in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Jane Greenoff
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date17/01/2008
- Content Note75 colour halftones, 20 colour illustrations, 37pp colour charts, suppliers, index
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 83onlyme20 Jul, 2016by
Contains super ideas
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.