All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoth novices and expert stitchers will find essential information here on cross-stitch embroidery and other counted-thread techniques, including blackwork, Hardanger, pulled and drawn thread work. This guide contains project ideas, pages of charts and a comprehensive stitch library.
- Author BiographyJane Greenoff, Managing Director of the Cross Stitch Guild and the Inglestone Collection kit company, is one of the most successful and popular cross stitch designers. The author of 12 books, her knowledge and advice is os sought after, a new magazine, Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch, was launched in 1998. Jane lives in Fairford, Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Jane Greenoff
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date28/05/2007
- Content Note150 colour halftones, 100 2-colour diagrams
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.24
- £14.81Trending at £18.55
- £5.99Trending at £10.11
- £1.98Trending at £2.92
- £6.47Trending at £10.12
- £8.99Trending at £11.56
- £15.99Trending at £28.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.