Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- Author(s)Edward Everett Dale
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitlePersonal Narratives of the West
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1966
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteb&w illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Biggers
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction 1. Be It Ever So Humble 2. Neighbors and Visitors 3. Vittles: Plain and Fancy 4. Reading: Common and Preferred 5. Six Days Shalt Thou Labor 6. Play and Playmates 7. Young Nimrods 8. Disciples of St. Peter and Izaak Walton 9. School and Schoolmates 10. Cross Timbers Society 11. The Lure of the West Index
- Author BiographyEdward Everett Dale (1879-1972) was Research Professor of History at the University of Oklahoma.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.