All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionRecovers a forgotten history of how U.S. Christian leaders, in the era of Spanish-American War, began using Christian ideas to promote an American responsibility for extending freedom around the worldby force, if necessary.
- Author BiographyMatthew McCullough earned a PhD in American religious history from Vanderbilt University, USA, and serves as the pastor of Trinity Church in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- Author(s)Matthew McCullough
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleStudies in American Thought and Culture
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.