All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how to get to the forefront of the new world of venture financing. This guide explains how the explosive growth of connectivity is obviating human-to-human networks and centralized planning of capital allocation - and describes how crowdfunding can be used to tap into a collective intelligence for far superior results.
- Author BiographyKEVIN LAWTON is a progenitor of PC virtualization, many-time start-up entrepreneur, trend-caster, and business/technical blogger. He contributes to VentureBeat, SeekingAlpha, and Huffington Post. DAN MAROM is a PhD candidate in finance at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and a strategic consultant to leading institutions and companies.
- Author(s)Dan Marom,Kevin Lawton
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £26.29Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.