All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by a Lenape Native American myth, this beautiful debut picture book shows how courage and kindness are what really matter.
- Author BiographyNAOMI HOWARTH was born and brought up in Edinburgh, Scotland, and studied Costume for Performance at the London College of Fashion, where she graduated with a First in 2010. She worked in the film industry for eighteen months before deciding to pursue a career in illustration. Over the past year she has been mentored by Catherine Rayner as part of Booktrust Scotland's Picture Hooks scheme. Naomi's illustrations combine lithography with watercolour, and she has a strong interest in myth, legend and folklore. The Crow's Tale, her first published book, was shortlisted for the Waterstones Children's Book Prize. Her second picture book, Tug of War, will be published by Frances Lincoln Children's Books in August 2017. Naomi lives in west London.
- PrizesShortlisted for Waterstones Children's Book Prize: Illustrated Books 2016.
- Author(s)Naomi Howarth
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Width240 mm
- Height275 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.86
- £5.36Trending at £5.76
- £2.60Trending at £4.08
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.