Consider these sponsored items
- £33.14Free postage
- £80.24Free postage
- £34.09Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published 2002 by Pearson Education.
- Author BiographyJonathan Phillips is Professor of Crusading History at Royal Holloway, University of London. He teaches extensively on the crusades both at undergraduate and postgraduate level. He is the author of Defenders of the Holy Land: Relations between the Latin East and the West, 1119-1187 (1996), and most recently, The Fourth Crusade and the Sack of Constantinople (Pimlico, 2005). He has also written articles for BBC History, and History Today, and has published in the Independent. He has made a number of radio appearances on Radio 3 and Radio 4 and the BBC World Service, and has contributed to several television programmes for Channel 4, the BBC and the History Channel USA.
- Author(s)Professor Jonathan Phillips
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.