All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cryosphere encompasses the Earth's snow and ice masses. It is a critical part of our planet's climate system, one that is especially at risk from climate change and global warming. This title introduces readers to the cryosphere and the role it plays in our global climate system.
- Author BiographyShawn J. Marshall is the Canada Research Chair in Climate Change at the University of Calgary.
- Author(s)Shawn J. Marshall
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2011
- Series TitlePrinceton Primers in Climate
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note34 line illus. 8 tables.
- Weight312 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.