All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn interdisciplinary anthology that includes many primary resources never before published in English.
- Author BiographyAviva Chomsky is Professor of History and Coordinator of Latin American Studies at Salem State College. She is the author of West Indian Workers and the United Fruit Company in Costa Rica, 1870-1940 and coeditor of Identity and Struggle at the Margins of the Nation-State: The Laboring Peoples of Central America and the Hispanic Caribbean (published by Duke University Press).Barry Carr is Director of the Institute of Latin American Studies at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia. He is the author of Marxism and Communism in Twentieth-Century Mexico and coeditor of The Latin American Left: From the Fall of Allende to Perestroika.Pamela Maria Smorkaloff is Director of Latin American and Latino Studies and Assistant Professor of Spanish at Montclair State University. She is the author of Cuban Writers on and off the Island: Contemporary Narrative Fiction and Readers and Writers in Cuba: A Social History of Print Culture, 1830s-1990s and editor of If I Could Write This in Fire: An Anthology of Literature from the Caribbean.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleThe Latin America Readers
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note94 illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAviva Chomsky,Barry Carr,Pamela Maria Smorkaloff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.