Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the changing politics of US policy toward Cuba over the more than four decades since the revolution. While the USembargo policy itself has remained relatively stable, it has gradually ceded to the influence of interest groups, members of Congress, and specific electoral campaigns and goals.
- Author BiographyPatrick J. Haney and Walt Vanderbush are professors of political science at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. Together they have published articles on U.S. policy toward Cuba in Political Science Quarterly, International Studies Quarterly, and other journals.
- Author(s)Patrick J. Haney,Walt Vanderbush
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePitt Latin American Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.