All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
- £20.25Trending at £29.96
About this product
- DescriptionAsked to conjure an image of Cuba, most Americans see a country of elegant, crumbling buildings and old American cars. This title features images of Cuba that range from the urban to the rural, from saturated colors and polished night skies to vibrant street scenes full of movement and sere agricultural landscapes.
- Author BiographyJack Beckham Combs, a photographer for more than fifty years, lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This is his first book. Jennifer L. McCoy is Director of the Carter Center's Americas Program and Professor of Political Science at Georgia State University. Editor of and contributor to several books on Latin American politics, McCoy organized and accompanied former President Carter's trip to Cuba in 2002. Julia E. Sweig is the David and Nelson Rockefeller Senior Fellow for Latin American Studies and Director for Latin American Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. Her books include Cuba: What Everyone Needs To Know and Inside the Cuban Revolution: Fidel Castro and the Urban Underground.
- Author(s)Jack Beckham Combs
- PublisherDocumentary Photogrpahy LLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDocumentary Photogrpahy LLC
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Foreword byJennifer L. McCoy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.