CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.00
- £38.89Trending at £41.78
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £29.42Trending at £40.00
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.86Trending at £29.78
About this product
- DescriptionYour customers want rock-solid, bug-free software that does exactly what they expect it to do. Yet they can't always articulate their ideas clearly enough for you to turn them into code. The Cucumber Book dives straight into the core of the problem: communication between people.
- Author BiographyMatt Wynne works as an independent consultant, helping teams like yours learn to enjoy delivering software to the best of their abilities. In his spare time he is a core developer on the Cucumber project, and he blogs at http://blog.mattwynne.net and tweets as @mattwynne Aslak Hellesoy is the founder of the Cucumber project and works as a senior developer with DRW Trading in London, writing very fast and very smart software in several different programming languages. In his previous job he was the Chief Scientist of BEKK Consulting in Norway. Aslak tweets as @aslak_hellesoy.
- Author(s)Aslak Hellesoy,Matt Wynne
- PublisherThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRaleigh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Pragmatic Programmers
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.