All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn the mid-1970s, David M. Schneider announced that kinship did not exist in any culture known to humankind. This volume provides an assessment of Schneider's ideas, focusing particularly on his contributions to kinship studies and the implications of his work for cultural relativism.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMartin Ottenheimer,Richard Feinberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.