All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new work by Professor Anthony D. Smith challenges the notion of nationalism as a product of modernity.
- Author BiographyAnthony D. Smith is President of the Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism at the London School of Economics and Political Science. He is author of numerous works on nationalism including The Ethnic Origins of Nations (Blackwell, 1986), Chosen Peoples: Sacred Sources of National Identity (2003) and The Antiquity of Nations (2004). He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the journal Nations and Nationalism.
- Author(s)Professor Anthony D. Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white plates
- Weight380 g
- Width157 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.